CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My HomeMade Salsa Recipe

My salsa recipe is pretty simple. Anything I make is simple, or I don't make it.

It is pretty much a "dump" recipe. Which means you just dump the stuff together and you are done.

I don't have specific measurements because a recipe like salsa has to appeal to you.

My ingredients are:

- fresh cilantro
- can of stewed tomatoes
- jalepenos (in a jar)
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- sliced fresh tomatoes
- ground cumin
- vidalia onions

I start by putting the sliced tomatoes and the can of stewed tomatoes in the food processor. Add each ingredient one at a time until you get the taste you want.

Puree the stuffing out of it and put it in a container overnight in the fridge. The flavors will blend together and taste even better the next day.

I use the salsa with chips, on quesadillas, on tacos..etc.

Hubby actually likes to use the salsa on his breakfast burritos. That's a recipe for another time!

Leave a comment and let me know what you like in your salsa!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment